Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thank you where a thank you is due :)

I can't back down, not when there are ribbons involved! So here I am posted about something that isn't about travel at all. Well maybe a little because after all this is about the journey of life and that's the grandest adventure of all. So my dear Nubia here are mine (and thanks for prompt!)

1. Thank the blogger who gave you the ribbon and share the link back to the awarding blog.
My fellow Molly thank you, thank you and thank you. I've need a change and this is the perfect time for it.Check her out:  http://captivatingshenaniganeyes.blogspot.com/


2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
  1. Standing on the Great Wall of China. Seriously. I did that.
  2. Seeing the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
  3. Becoming an eternal family with the most awesome parents in the world.
  4. Graduating college for the first time.
  5. Seeing the Sistine Chapel.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
  1. My awesome family.
  2. Waking up without an alarm clock.
  3. The incredible women I work with in the temple every Saturday.
  4. The sound of rain.
  5. Afternoon naps
4. Name 5 things that you hate.
  1. Spiders
  2. Bugs in general
  3. Studying for a test that doesn't include anything I studied.
  4. Getting that scratchy feeling in the back of my throat when I don't have time for a cold.
  5. Needles. Nuff said.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
  1. I'm new to the blogging sphere so I really have only followed one blog and she's already tagged me!

2 comments: