Friday, March 28, 2014

You know what they say about slamming doors



.________________________.  Whale I have some bad news, today I got let go. Terminated. It sounds so final right? But it is final the deed is done and everything is processing. I am no longer employed. It takes a little getting used to, especially considering I need to ya know pay the bills, Comcast and all of them tend to enjoy being paid for their services. I'm still processing and figuring it all out and honestly I don't know who or what to believe in anymore with that place. Nothing ever added up and now I'm just one of those people who used to work there so I'm not going to dwell over it. I won't lie, of course I cried and there was a point I think I hyperventilated and I'm pretty sure I hung up on people. Quite honestly though at this point who cares because what are you going to do fire me----- oh wait you did that already.

I know bad joke, but really what can you honestly do when things just sorta fall apart. I'm not sure what the future is going to bring, but none of us really are quite honestly. It's all a guessing game and a series of choices we make leading us to a new place. The question remains of what we are going to do with those choices and how we make it through. I'm going to have faith in my Heavenly Father and His plan, honestly it's really all I have at this point, faith and hope I will get to where I both need and want to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment