Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's my birthday!

31 years ago I burst on the scene and there was no going back. I must say that as birthdays go this one was pretty legit. Not only because of my awesome cupcakes courtesy of awesome sister and awesome roommate, but because I got to spend it with people I love. And I got to celebrate in my pjs. Which let's face it is pretty amazing. The day was pretty amazing all around and I am truly one blessed lady. I have some seriously awesome parents, more on them in later posts, some pretty legit siblings (even baby bro who isn't so much of a baby anymore) and in general an awesome life. Sure things are not always sunshine and roses, but then again life wasn't meant to be sunshine and roses all the time. Without further ado though here are the awesome cupcakes! 

The bad guys. 

The Death Star. This was my favorite.

These are the droids I'm looking for!

The Good Guys.

This was awesome. Just awesome.

R2D2 really turned out well. 

Storm Trooper. He was a close second.                                      

2 comments:

  1. Those are pretty amazing. Totally jealous for chocolate cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so delicious too! I gave them all out today so I wouldn't be tempted.,

    ReplyDelete