Monday, July 30, 2012

Trafalgar Square



Our first full day in London was an experience that ended in the famed Tragalgar Square. I love the sky in these pictures. It was shortly after the rain moved through and left us with this beautifully crystal clear blue. You can see a hint of the clouds as they moved out in the background of this one. It was stunning to see in person I must say. I love the sky after rain has moved through. It just looks clean.





 I told you there were lions everywhere. There are four around the base of the monument. I had a sucker of a time getting one with all the people around.





This was a family vacation, the five of us actually were able to coordinate our schedules and jump on a plane! It was awesome to share it with them. We're a close knit group and since none of us are married we tend to still vacation together when we can.


                                                      I just liked this fountain. It was cool.





I can't remember who this is a statue of, but honestly I took it more for the architecture behind him.... I have a problem. But it's okay.




Another shot of the fountains. With the cooler temps and the fountain spray it was quite chilly. My little cardigan was working overtime.





The National Gallery is in the background. We wanted to go, but just ran out of time. I want to go back and see it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment