Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 1

I'm a little behind so there will be some catch up for the these days of gratitude. I seriously sucked last year so I'm working to make sure I do better for it this year. November 1 found me finally back at work after my lovely bout with bronchitis. I do not recommend it to anyone because it was not a fun time. This day I was thankful for awesome co-workers who stepped up in a bind and really helped to keep the process going while I died on my couch. The doctor gave me some powerful cough syrup with codeine in it so I could sleep since the coughing kept me up all night long. Thankfully they were able to field the questions and problems while I went into a coma! I'm grateful for the team we've built and for the opportunities it brings into our work place. Our jobs are not the easiest in the world and knowing we can work together to solve the problems makes the job that much easier to face each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment