Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 2

I know I used this one last year, but it really hasn't changed! I'm so thankful for the temple being so close and being able to go inside each and every week. Sometimes I'm really not in the mood to get up so early on a Saturday morning after a week of early mornings, but I know once I step inside the grumbles will no longer matter. I know just how lucky we are to live in a temple district so close to home and to know we have the opportunity to partake in the incredible work which happens inside these walls. I'm grateful so much for the temple and the blessings it has brought into our lives! Now we're so lucky to have our dad working on the same shift as us and to get to spend some quality father-daughter time each week is just a cherry on the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment