Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 3

Today as I sat in church listening to the testimonies of others and then hearing the lessons, I couldn't help but think how grateful I am for being a member of the church. I know it is rarely popular these days to profess any amount of religious belief and quite frankly that's another discussion for another day. But as I sat and was reminded of the simple gospel truths I thought of how thankful I was for those truths in my life. I shudder to think where I would be without the blessings of the gospel in my life. Today after dinner mom decided we were a little too consumed with distractions, which resulted in an hour long discussion about our lessons today. We sifted through various aspects of our lessons and the parts the teachers focused on during those lessons. I love those moments and I'm so thankful for the gospel foundation my parents gifted to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment