Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 4

So I was thinking today what was I most thankful for as I looked around my office this morning and saw stacks of papers which need filing, reports needing tweaking and glaring at me from my computer, trainings, and supervisions needed, and a plethora of other needful things with bright neon signs pointing to them. The more I stared the more overwhelmed I felt at the thought of making sense of it all and finding some way out of the mess I had let accumulate over the past several months. Our previous administrative assistant left us about two months ago and since then with all the other work needed I ended up just letting the filing go by the wayside because let's face it filing takes up times I don't always have each day. I felt overwhelmed for about five minutes before some creative thoughts began and within a few minutes a game plan was formed for tackling it all. I'm thankful today for the inspiration which comes in the most needful of times from our Heavenly Father. I'm thankful for His help and for those moments of clarity which come in the most random of places, but always when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment