Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm buying a house!

Okay well it's a townhouse but still I'm actually buying it! I'm super excited and a little nervous, but I'm excited to take this step. The entire process has taken a little over a month, which I know when compared with the others experience is a little different. A friend whet through the process and it was not nice to say the least. I'm so exceptionally excited for the move forward and the changes it's going to bring. I've had the offer in for almost a week, but I didn't want to say anything until it was accepted. It wasn't the best of days, work tends to just blow things up for sure, but I saw the email and after a few phone calls it was mine :) Now reality sets in and it's time to get things cleaned up here and move out and up :)

1 comment: