Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 5

Monday. Today I am not thankful for Mondays, but I am thankful for something which makes Mondays a little more bearable: friends. I'm so grateful for my friends today because in face of crappy days at work they help not only make them easier to bear because I can vent to them, but in my case they are also people with whom I work and they are in the words of Penny Hart Ah-maz-ing! (If you don't want Happy Endings then you won't get the reference an if you don't get the reference then you are seriously missing out on a HI-LARIOUS show. Seriously. Just take my word for it and go run to watch it right now!)

I love Pooh and Piglet. They are always there to help
 each other, no matter what!

I am thankful for them putting up with not only my insane craziness, but also letting me vent to them without judgement. Sometimes is nice to just let that burst of frustration out and then move on with life. No words needed, just getting over it. Tonight I get to swap stories with the every Ah-maz-ing Nubia where we will undoubtably eat more food than we should and swap nightmares at work and in the end walking out feel far better about the day than before. :)

2 comments: