Friday, August 31, 2012

Karma... gets you every time!

So I'm going to be a not so kind person at the moment. My recent job shift was in large part due to a particularly nasty person with whom I worked. This person is the type that if they are unhappy will go out of their way to ensure everyone is unhappy. Not the best of situations to be in because no matter what you might be happy with, they were never content. I didn't realize it at first, everything seemed okay. Then again Jaws, Cujo, Amityville Horror all started out well in the beginning too! I jest, it wasn't like those, okay well maybe a little like Jaws.

It is sad to think that others cannot separate their own feelings from those of another. I'm not always the happiest of people, but by damn if you let me get myself together in the mornings with minimal discussions I will generally perk up by about 11 or so. Nope not them, they were in a bad mood it was all damn day and EVERYONE had to be in a bad mood for the entire day.

I won't go on and on about how miserable this person is nor will I say I wish them any ill will because I do not in the least. However, I will say that karma gets you in the end and has a way of sneaking up on you when you least expect it. They have now decided to take some "personal" time away from the office, but only after I've left and they had to pick up more of the slack. Oh yeah I find the sudden leave super suspect!

No comments:

Post a Comment