Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Winter Storm 2.0: Revenge of the Groundhog




I mentioned recently I was over winter right?! We finally get out of the last storm to have another one come barreling through and leaving us with some sincerely scary amounts of ice and slush. These are some of the pictures from the neighborhood today. I'm not venturing much farther than my driveway right now. It's not super awesome out there at all!  Luna isn't much impressed by it all either. Shes really not a fan when we open the door and tell her it's time for her to go potty; the look on her face is really priceless as she stops and stares.The most unnerving thing though is the eerie silence since no one is driving. I'm not a big fan of that silence as it's unusual to hear nothing for long periods of time. I decided I'm quitting and moving to someplace warmer because this winter stuff is the reason I live in Georgia. Sure I'm good with the odd cold snap here and there, but I live in Georgia because I don't want to have to salt my walk or worry about snow tires and ice and all the trappings of winter junk. It's not my favorite thing at all. Not. At. All.



No comments:

Post a Comment